Recently a friend started using Flickr which is a great service. I personally like to save pictures locally and selecting them one at a time to download was too much of a hassle so I whipped up this program so I could download them more easily.
It's free to use and download.
It requires Microsoft .NET 2.0. If you don't already have that installed you can download it here
You can download the installer by clicking the link below.
THERE IS NO WARRANTY HERE. USE THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK! THERE IS ALSO NO SUPPORT!
- 2.43 - 2007/06/24
- Fixed issue with [All Photos]
- 2.42 - 2007/06/23
- Integrated latest Flick.NET library which seems to have fixed issues with downloading some images
- Relaxed naming of files
- 2.41 - 2007/03/22
- Fixed source URL change on flickr.com so images uploaded after 3/1/2007 will download
- 2.40 - 2006/10/05
- Added history to search and folder
- Added support for gif and png originals
- Added settable download limit
- 2.30 - 2006/04/09
- increased limit from 100 to 500 photos per set, tag, etc.
- 2.20 - 2006/02/04
- fixed photo links
- 2.10 - 2005/12/10
- fixed bad download URL (i hope)
- 2.00 - 2005/11/23
- updated to the release version of .NET 2.0
- added support for tags
- added support for groups
- added support for private images
- 1.30 - 2005/06/26
- if the user name had a space in it the link to the picture was wrong.
- 1.20 - 2005/06/18
- If you didn't acutally expand the photos (clicking on the name of the set) it would download the "all photos" category. That's now fixed.
- 1.10 - 2005/06/05
- No files are overwritten. If a file of the same name already exists Flickrdown will append "-fd????" where ???? is a number. This allows Flickrdown to download pictures that have the same title to from the same set.
- 1.00 - 2005/05/02