Okay, I'm a gadget freak to some degree but this is just overboard.
It's the ability to browse a program schedule on your phone, pick a program then point your cell phone at your VCR and have the phone program your VCR. I don't need that feature. My VCR already does that thank you. 😉
Docomo's newest series, the 901i has been announced recently. The line up of new features is not that compelling.
The new features are
- TV Guide / Programming your VCR from your phone
- Upgrades to their level of Flash support
- Fancier E-Mail (wallpaper, etc) of course only compatible with similar phones
- The ability to send up to 500K attachments. In other words you can send an entire 2 or 3 megapixel JPG. Before you could only send smaller 30-60K images.<li>Upgrades to the features supported for applications
- 3 models with FeliCa chips (think Mobile's Speedpass)
- Security Settings (do I need this?)
The number 1 feature I need is no latency when accessing webpages. Fix that one problem and net usage would climb astronomically.